We have 7 safety precautions in every training session.
1. Pre-Exercise Movement Screen - tells us precisely what exercises you can do and which ones need to be avoided based on your current data.
2. Custom Wristband - displays your movement screen results so your coaches will be able to recommend the safest exercises for your current fitness level.
3. P6 Technology - individualizes your program by providing easier or harder exercises for every movement. Just like the story of Goldilocks, you are always provided with an exercise that is "just right" for your current fitness level.
4. Repetition Guidelines - once you can perform an exercise for a specific number of repetitions with perfect form, you may progress to the next difficult movement. If not, you will continue working on mobility and range of motion in that movement pattern.
5. Weight Protocols - once you can perform a movement with good form, with a certain amount of weight, you may progress to the next difficult exercise. If not, you will continue using assisted, bodyweight, or lighter loaded movements while you improve.
6. Heart Rate Technology - monitors training effort, calorie expenditure, and provides an overall cardiovascular safety net so you are always training at the correct intensity for your fitness level.
7. Performance Coaches - provides instruction, checks training form, motivates, and safely guides you through your training session.